Thursday, December 20, 2012

more updates forthcoming

I am currently working on several ideas at the moment for new topics to discuss for future posts, but recently I've been so busy with research I haven't had time to write otherwise. While detrimental for my blogging, it has fortunately been very good for my prospects of actually writing and finishing my dissertation. However there will be more updates for sure!

In the meantime hopefully a short article I wrote recently will suffice. A month ago, the karate school and Self Defense Center that I train at in Chicago (Thousand Waves) recently honored me by inviting me to write a short article for their monthly newsletter on my experiences and observations regarding street harassment abroad. It was just published via their monthly email newsletter. The full article can be accessed here online. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment